FALL 2023 TERM RUNS FROM SEPTEMBER 18TH TO NOVEMBER 25TH
Deadline: June 6th 2023
PLEASE NOTE: If you have taught with us before, you will need to resubmit your course proposal.
Your proposal package should include the following information:
1. DESCRIPTION of the proposed course or workshop as you would like it to appear on the course brochure. Make it fun, exciting and to the point! (MAX 100 words).
- Please include preferred dates, times, and duration of the course.
- Maximum number of students in the class.
- Materials list or materials cost per student.
2. COURSE OUTLINE including brief descriptions of what is to be covered in each week’s class.
3. Current C.V. as it relates to your art practice.
4. BIO to appear on the Centre for Craft’s web page (MAX 150 words). Optional: include a link to your website and/or social media.
5. DIGITAL IMAGES (the is a MUST for advertising your classes. Please make sure they are of good quality, in focus, represent you and the possible projects you will be teaching)
- 1 picture to use with your bio
- 1-3 pictures representative of the work made in your proposed class for course brochure & web listing & advertising
You can send proposals electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject heading: “Fall 2023 Teaching Proposal”).
We offer assistance in creating and submitting course proposals and will accept applications in alternative formats.