Call for Instructors
Ongoing call: next deadline TBA
Fall 2022 TERM begins in September
If you have taught with us before, you will need to resubmit your course proposal.
Your proposal package should include the following information:
1. DESCRIPTION of the proposed course or workshop as you would like it to appear on the course brochure, fun, exciting and to the point (MAX 50 words).
- Please include preferred dates, times, and duration of the course.
- Maximum number of students in the class.
- Materials list or materials cost for students.
2. COURSE OUTLINE including brief descriptions of what is to be covered in each week’s class.
3. Current C.V. as it relates to your art practice.
4. BIO to appear on the Centre for Craft’s web page (MAX 150 words). Also include a link to your website if you have one.
5. DIGITAL IMAGES (the is a MUST for advertising your classes. Please make sure they are of good quality, in focus, represent you and the possible projects you will be teaching)
- 1-3 pictures of your most recent works to appear on the BIO page & web listing
- 1-3 pictures representative of the work made in your proposed class for course brochure & web listing & advertising
You can send proposals electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject heading: “Fall 2022 Teaching Proposal”)