Call for Course Instructor Submission
Call for Teaching Proposals:
NOVA SCOTIA CENTRE FOR CRAFT AND DESIGN
SPRING 2017 Courses and Workshops
(Deadline: January 31st)
The Centre for Craft invites professional artists to submit teaching proposals for courses or workshops for SPRING 2017 in wood, glass, ceramic, metal, and fiber.
The SPRING 2017 term will run from April 23rd to June 11th. We look forward to expanding our craft mandate and therefore also invite proposals in other mediums or combinations of mixed media.
If you are re-submitting a previously taught course then you can just submit your preferred dates and times and we will do our best to accommodate you. New images please.
Your proposal package should include the following information:
1. DESCRIPTION of the proposed course or workshop as you would like it to appear on the course brochure, fun, exciting and to the point (MAX 50 words).
- Please include preferred dates, times, and duration of the course.
- Maximum number of students in the class.
- Materials list or materials cost for students.
2. COURSE OUTLINE including brief descriptions of what is to be covered in each week’s class.
3. Current C.V. as it relates to your art practice.
4. BIO to appear on the Centre for Craft's web page (MAX 150 words). Also include a link to your website if you have one.
5. DIGITAL IMAGES (the is a MUST for advertising your classes. Please make sure they are of good quality, in focus, represent you and the possible projects you will be teaching)
- 1-3 pictures of your most recent works to appear on the BIO page & web listing
- 1-3 pictures representative of the work made in your proposed class for course brochure & web listing & advertising
You can send proposals electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nova Scotia Centre for Craft and Design
1061 Marginal Road, Suite #140
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 4P7
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Alexis Vessey, Studio Coordinator